RTS Season 1 Qualifier #8 Results [27 Players]
Discuss this post on The Mana Drain
27 players joined us at 4th tap to battle in Magic’s greatest format. Along the way, we had some insane plays, insaner decks, and beautiful proxies.
- Jeff Lubinski - Bant Survival
- Shane Rice - Dark Petition Storm
- Patrick Vincent - Paradoxical
- Sam Craven - Two Card Monte
- Ben Kendrick - 4C Survival
- Ian Jefferies - Moon Stompy
- Etienne Vouga - Niv-Mizet Oath
- Kyle Schafroth - Dark Petition Storm
- Elijah Henly - Ravager Shops
- Brian hockey - Paradoxical
- Chris Huckabee - Ravager Shops
- Joseph Amaya - RUG Pyrocaster
- Tim Graham - UR Delver
- Alex Z - Amalgam Dredge
- Dan Ersch - MoldrOatha
- Bobby S - Ravager Shops
- Heather Zeis - RUg Pyromancer
- Jacob Zernick - Bant Survival
- Doyuglas McGrew - UR Xerox
- Hugo Vargas-Zesati - Ravager Shops
- Manuel - Ravager Shops
- Peter Gustafson - Creepy Dredge
- Jeremy Thompson - Jeskai Control
- Ian Files - 4 Color Grow Control
- Samuel Katz - Splinter Twin
- Tim Everett - Azorius Delver
- Michael O’Malley - Paradoxical
The Houston contingent woke up at ass-o’clock to head to Austin
A situation made significanly better by koláče and klobásníky at Hruska’s in Ellinger
Elijah ruins what could’ve been a lovely overview of what the venue looks like.
Our fearless leader, Mike, makes the opening annoucements.
One of the stranger board states of the day.
3 Leyline in the opener is okay against Survival, right?
When they reach to read Blightsteel, you know you’re having a good time.
Another great couple of shots of the venue.
Hand-drawn proxies are always appreciated.
The battle of the great proxies.
Dan may have won best card in play with Muldrotha, the Gravetide.
Dan one-ups himself with a Bane of Progress
Our winner poses with his prize.
We showed you Houston’s breakfast, so of course we’ve got to show you dinner at East Side Pies.