Romancing the Stones tournament series are divided into seasons. Each season lasts about a year, and ends with the Romancing the Stones Invitational for that season. The winner becomes the Romancing the Stones Season Champion, and earns a year of bragging rights.
Event Info for the Season 6 Invitational
- Date: December-ish
- Location: Austin, TX
- Format: Some mix of vintage and middle school. TBD.
- Decklists: Competitors submit their decks in advance, and we play with open lists. Stu will announce when these are due.
The following players have secured their chance to battle to become the Romancing the Stones Season 6 champion.
- Stu Ziarnik - Season 5 / 2023 Champion
Invites to the players who will qualify for the Invitational are given out for:
- 1 invite to last season’s invitational champion
- Winning a single-day or league event (other than the Festival of Friendship)
Players can never earn more than one invitation. Thus, if a player who is already invited places 1st at an event, the invitation for that event would go to the 2nd place finisher. If that player is also already invited, 3rd and 4th place will face off for the invite.