Romancing the Stones tournament series are divided into seasons. Each season lasts about a year, and ends with the Romancing the Stones Invitational for that season.
This year’s invitational will be held on December 6th, at Barracuda
A total of 10 invitations will be given out for season 2. They are:
- A total of 8 invitations for the winners of the 8 qualifying events held throughout the year
- 1 invite to the uninvited player with the most top 4 appearances
- 1 invite to last season’s invitational champion, Bryan Hockey
Players can never earn more than one invitation. Thus, if a player who is already invited places 1st at an event, the invitation for that event would go to the 2nd place finisher. If that player is also already invited, 3rd and 4th place will face off for the invite.
The following players have secured their chance to battle to become the Romancing the Stones season 2 champion.
- Bryan Hockey - Season 1 / 2018 Champion
- Jake Baltz - 2nd place at Qualifier #1
- Patrick Vincent - 1st place at Qualifier #2
- Joseph Amaya - 2nd place at Qualifier #3
- Nick Lee - 2nd place at Qualifier #4
Most Top 4 Appearances Leaderboard
Tied players listed alphabetically
- Kai Schafroth - 2
- Alex Bosserman - 1
- Tim Everett - 1
- Peter Gustafson - 1
- Ben Whitfield - 1
- Stu Ziarnik - 1