Romancing the Stones tournament series are divided into seasons. Each season lasts about a year, and ends with the Romancing the Stones Invitational for that season. The winner becomes the Romancing the Stones Season Champion, and earns a year of bragging rights.
This year’s invitational is still TBD, but in the past we’ve held them the first Saturday in December. The event will be in Austin.
A total of 10 invitations will be given out for season 2. They are:
- 1 invite to last season’s invitational champion
- A total of 8 invitations for the winners of the 8 qualifying events held throughout the year
- 1 invite to the uninvited player with the most top 4 appearances
Players can never earn more than one invitation. Thus, if a player who is already invited places 1st at an event, the invitation for that event would go to the 2nd place finisher. If that player is also already invited, 3rd and 4th place will face off for the invite.
The following players have secured their chance to battle to become the Romancing the Stones season 3 champion.
- Bryan Hockey - Season 2 / 2019 Champion
- Woodrow Bogucki - 1st place at Qualifier #1
Most Top 4 Appearances Leaderboard
Tied players listed alphabetically
- Jack Bellingrath - 1
- Jeff Lubinski - 1
- Brian Tweedy - 1